If you are wanting to port out of Mynmax to another carrier (other than Rogers), you can start the process stress-free before your cancellation process is completed with our team. Simply sign up for a brand new (temporary) phone number with the new mobility provider and obtain your new SIM card. Do not install your new SIM card at this point.

This will allow you to secure your new deal without being held up by the cancellation/transfer process within Mynmax. This is especially important during holiday-type specials where the MYNMAX office may be closed.

Afterwards, contact MYNMAX (support@mynmax.com) and let us know you intend to switch & we will process your cancellation. We will provide you with the information you need to port your number over to your new SIM card and replace the temporary phone number you signed up for. Once this is complete, then your new SIM can be installed.